Hi Benedikt,

seems to be a feature (I guess because components can now choose between clirr and japicmp). From the commons-parent change-log:

"Version 41: - new profile clirr (add src/site/resources/profile.clirr to enable, clirr report no longer automatic)"

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/commons-parent/trunk/pom.xml

I have added the profile.clirr file to lang and now the site includes the clirr report again.

Cheers,
Pascal