Le 22/05/2017 à 14:10, Rob Tompkins a écrit :

> Having not gone through this process before, what must I do to accomplish the
> task. My first thought is to open a jira with INFRA and go from there. But, I
> recall hearing from folks that one must be a PMC member to accomplish this
> task, so I may need to ask for assistance.

I'm in the process of migrating JEXL to Git too. I opened a JIRA ticket
[1] but I was told that the migration is now self-serve [2]. I think
I'll just clone the GitHub mirror, tweaks the tags to have nicer names
(like "1.2.3" instead of "FOO_1_2_3"), and then push the result to the
new repository.

I'm hesitating to redo a svn conversion because at least one commit in
the history still carries an ASF username instead of the full committer
name.

I've yet to see how the mail notifications are configured with the new
migration system. Ideally the message title should be prefixed by the
component's name.

Emmanuel Bourg

[2] https://reporeq.apache.org