Hey Gary,

Thanks for adding me, but I'm getting the same error message as before.  I
checked my profile in whimsy and I appear to be a committer on commons and
part of the "committers" group.
It might be completely unrelated, but Github and git.a.o aren't in sync
with git-wip-us.a.o.  Maybe some weirdo setup thing somewhere?