>> I get that what you are really trying to do is kill Commons Math off piece by piece. I just don’t agree with doing that.

This is ridiculous. Giles is the primary person trying to keep some semblance of commons-math-like-stuff alive. He has asserted that there is no way he can maintain all of commons-math, and no one else is really all that interested. Time has proven he is right.

Given he is trying his best to keep code going, and actually the one doing the work, perhaps we should be a little bit less offensive about trying to shut him down.

--dave