While I'm generally a fan of JUnit 5 it requires Java 8 and lang is still on Java 7.

Am 15.10.2017 um 11:48 schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
Hi,

I’d like to update Commons Lang to use JUnit 5. Existing tests will still run
on the JUnit 5 vintage engine and we can migrate tests step by step to JUnit 5
style.

One nice feature I’d like to use are nested tests. With these we could for
example create a nested test class for each method of say StringUtils in the
StringUtilsTest. This way we can group together all the tests for a single
StringUtils method.

Any objections?

Regards,
Benedikt