Von: Gary Gregory
Gesendet: Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018 21:21
An: Commons Developers List
Betreff: [VFS] HttpClient version 3, 4 and 5

Hi All,

Our HTTP provider org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.http still uses Apache
HttpClient 3.1.

Some of these classes surface the HttpClient class from 3.1 in APIs marked
public.

Looking forward to HttpClient 4 and 5-Alpha/Beta, I wonder how to move
forward.

We could:

- Create a new package org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.http4, or
- Break BC on the classes in org.apache.commons.vfs2.provider.http

Thoughts?

Gary