Hello.

On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:34:50 +0100, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
Hi,

with regards to a bug, I need to find out, whether that bug has been
present in any official release. Looking into archive.apache.org, I
find Commons JCS 1.3, and Jakarta JCS 1.3, both of which don't contain
the bug, because it had already been fixed, at the time.

The only SVN tags I find, are JCS_1_0, and jcs_1_1_dev. Both of which
don't qualify, because the respective feature wasn't in place, at the
time. So, the question is:

  Are there any public releases of Commons JCS between 1.0, and 1.1.

From the "announce" ML archives[1] it seems there weren't.

[1] http://markmail.org/search/?q=jcs%20list%3Aorg.apache.announce%2F#query:jcs%20list%3Aorg.apache.announce%2F%20order%3Adate-forward+page:1+state:facets

And, if so: Where do I find them?

Thanks,