On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 16:03:24 +0000, Gary Gregory wrote:
-1 to "commons-misc". It feels to me like a copout and unfocused like
SomethingUtils.
We need a proper home.

+1

How about the idea of commons-measure.

Just because the first feature would happen to be a timer?
What other content do you foresee?

Then there
still the idea of resurrecting other Apache projects. Kind of going in
circles...

Indeed, IIRC the questions were asked (whether the feature could
be contributed to ex-Sirona and whether that project would be
repatriated to "Commons") but not answered (unless I'm mistaken)...

Best,
Gilles

Gary