Hi.

I only got one response to my previous question about
a "partial" release of the code currently in [Numbers],
which was to make a "beta" release.
I guess that it meant an "experimental" release of
*everything* even of code with known issues (big or
small).
The first release would be e.g. version 0.5 and all
releases below 1.0 could be BC-breaking.
Then in each release above 1.0, we'd decide which codes
would be lifted from the "experimental" package.

Is that correct?

If not, please state exactly what you'd want to be done
for getting your vote on a release candidate.

If we go the "experimental" way, I'd like other useful
modules to be added to [Numbers]:
 * commons-numbers-rootsolver (with codes from package
   "org.apache.commons.math4.analysis.solver")
 * commons-numbers-quadrature (with codes from package
   "org.apache.commons.math4.analysis.integration")
 * commons-numbers-interpolator (with codes from package
   "org.apache.commons.math4.analysis.interpolation")
 * commons-numbers-polynomial (with codes from package
   "org.apache.commons.math4.analysis.polynomials")