Hello ,

While Porting  the codes in [1] I discovered below problems.

commons-numbers-rootsolver (with codes from package
> "org.apache.commons.math4.analysis.solver")

This needs some dependencies in the Module *commons.Math4.differentiation*.
But I couldn't find corresponding redesign in the commons.Numbers.

And Regarding simplifying Exceptions thrown, I suppose to implement a
separate class as commons-statistics-distribution-DistributionException
<https://github.com/apache/commons-statistics/blob/master/commons-statistics-distribution/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/statistics/distribution/DistributionException.java>

Open for Suggestions.

Best Regards,
Gimhana