On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 09:34:34 +0200, Benedikt Ritter wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently working on getting the collections build to pass again. We can't use clirr anymore because it can't handle Java 8 default methods. I've replaced clirr with japicmp [1]. Problem is, that the japicmp:cmp goal
is always skipped although I've added the profile.japicmp file to the
repository. Any idea?

"japicmp" has been broken for months. [Rob may have more
up-to-date information.]
Problem (for [RNG]) was the opposite: It would run even when
  profile.japicmp
was not present and would simply fail the build when there
was not "older" version to compare against. :-/

Benedikt

[1] https://github.com/apache/commons-collections/pull/54