On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:01:15 +0100, Hannes H. wrote:
At the moment I am not even able to clone the git repository since I do not
have sufficient credentials .. .do I need to register somewhere?

No.

Repository is:
  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=commons-dbcp.git

This command should work:
  $ git clone http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/commons-dbcp.git

[If not, please file a bug report.]

Rgards,
Gilles

Am Fr., 30. Nov. 2018 um 15:46 Uhr schrieb Gary Gregory <