On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 12:10 AM Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It sounds like you are looking for a JDBC driver for CSV files. I do not
> think we want to build too much on top of CSV have it to start mimic SQL.

FYI, Calcite might be interesting as it has something built-in for CSV via JDBC:
- https://calcite.apache.org/docs/tutorial.html
-
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/39318653/create-a-streaming-example-with-calcite-using-csv
  (this is a streaming example, but it shows how to use the generic
calcite jdbc driver with custom model definition for something like
CSV)

Regards,

Woonsan