Von: sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, März 12, 2019 9:56 AM
An: CommonsDev
Betreff: MD5/SHA1 links - make sure they are removed in component source!

DIGESTER-191 - md5 checksum: 404 Not Found
noted that the hash download links did not work.

It transpired that many of the commons download pages still linked to
the SHA1/MD5 hashes, even if these had been replaced on the download
site.

I think I have now fixed all the links - and dropped old md5/sha1
hashes that were not needed.

I did this by editting the SVN production website files to avoid
having to regenerate all the sites.
However I have not fixed all the source files, so please check that
the correct hashes are being generated and linked when republishing.

Thanks!