I'd like to know what developers are both stuck in Java 7 (or earlier)
and also have the liberty to upgrade any of their dependencies
regardless of compatibility concerns. My thoughts are that being stuck
in the past for one dependency tends to leak into every other
dependency for the same underlying reasons.

Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>