Hello.

Le lun. 20 janv. 2020 à 16:57, Matt Juntunen
<matt.juntu...@hotmail.com> a écrit :

> Gilles,
>
> > From a design POV, I still think that "AffineTransform" is redundant:
>
> The "AffineTransform" name change has been reverted. It is now the original
> "EuclideanTransform".

I was not indicating that the name "EuclideanTransform" would be
better than "AffineTransform", I was wondering about whether the
class itself is redundant.

> I've closed PR #58 and created PR #59 with the latest commits squashed.

I've not looked yet.  But answering below, to hopefully clarify
the misunderstanding.

> > IIUC, the required (not just "desired") properties should stand out.
> > And, for the mathematically-inclined, the relationship to affine
> > transforms would illustrate it (for Euclidean spaces).
>
> I'm not sure what you're saying here.

My understanding is that "Transform" can be documented as:
---CUT---
In Euclidean space, this must be an affine transform.
---CUT---

Gilles