Dear all,

A student of mine is currently investigating the benefits and implications
of using lambda expressions in Java programs--- so that we could later
improve existing tools that automatically refactor legacy code to introduce
lambda expressions.

As part of our research, we are conducting a survey that collects the
developers' perceptions of a couple of transformations recommended by tools
to refactor either an anonymous inner class or a for-loop into lambda
expressions and streams. It would be of great help if you could answer this
survey, which does not take too much time (5 minutes on average). Your
participation is voluntary and confidential. You might withdraw at any
time. The link for the survey is http://qarefactoring.com/

If possible, could you share this survey with your colleagues? I would also
like to share this message with André Sonntag, but I didn't find his email.

Thanks in advance!

Professor PhD Edna Dias Canedo
Homepage: https://cic.unb.br/~ednacanedo/
Department of Computer Science
University of Brasília (UnB), Campus Darcy Ribeiro, Brasília-DF, Brazil