On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 8:54 AM Bruno P. Kinoshita <ki...@apache.org> wrote:

> I **think** projects using Apache gitbox can be/are hosted/mirrored on
> GitHub.
>
> As for moving to git, I'm +1 in principle. But I don't know if we create
> git repositories under github.com/apache for projects in the sandbox.
> Maybe one option here would be moving the sandbox over to git instead?
> Along with all the components there?

Moving full sandbox sounds like moving all proper to git which was never
happened, we migrated project by project. at this point I just care about
moving commons-graph to git. also if we move full sandbox to git and
tomorrow if we migrate commons-graph to proper and to its own repository,
will the git commit history for only graph be separately migrated since
sandbox is root repository ?