Hi.

Le dim. 7 juin 2020 à 15:07, Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> [...]
>
> The current flood of email messages from GitHub is not sustainable
> for me (sorry).

I'm not registered on GitHub; hence even when I agree with your
proposed changes (e.g. PR #152), I cannot comment directly over
there.
In that instance, the commit is fine but the message should just be
akin to "Follow best practice to test ordering in implementation of
Comparable".
Once we know the general "category", the rest of your message is
just repeating what can be readily deduced from the diff.  [The full
explanation is quite welcome, but for such a one-liner, it is enough
that it appears on the JIRA page.]

Best regards,
Gilles