>> Well, you had quite a few responses from me, for PRs
>> pertaining to "Commons Math"
> Indeed. And I think I learned a lot from you too. Thanks.

And I look forward to you staying around... :-)

>> even though that one I
>> qualify as a "zombie" project!  [How it came to that
>> state is told in the "dev" ML.]
> Ah, I thought it be among the alive repos...
> Sorry about that.

Don't take me wrong: I very much hope that development
continues on "Commons Math" (a.o. things, the modernization
of the code base, to keep up with the Java language).
Many issues were related to this component having become
too large to evolve (again: more details in the ML archives).
Hence my pushing to split functionality into more manageable
components like "Commons RNG", "Commons Numbers",
"Commons Statistics", "Commons Geometry".
While doing so, many bugs, design flaws, and shortcomings
were fixed; and functionality and performance improved.
Now "Commons Math" depends on them.
Additional components and/or modularization of "Commons
Math" would be useful steps to take (IMO).  You are most
welcome to participate.

>> help solving issues that would block the next release.
> I'll try.
>
> Now my workflow is like:
>
> In playing/training mode:
> 1.detect which repo is active.
> 2.try to fix some minor things. (and kind of for debugging a toolchain
> which I maintained.)
> 3.try to rewrite somethings for better performance. (then run jmh.)
>
> In working mode:
> 1. met a bug when I use some of commons repos (Yep I am your loyal user).
> 2. try to locate the bug.
> 3. try to fix it and report.
>
> I don't know whether it be a correct way, but I hope I will not make anyone
> suffer.(or at least not that much suffer)
> Sorry if I made any trouble.

No, that seems fine (but note that if I am to interact,
it will _not_ be through GitHub).