Meh, it has no home on the internet.

Maybe org.apache.commons.text.translate or org.apache.commons.text as I found
no better place on any other project.

> on. Might be worth seeing how java.time deals with this kind of issue if at
> all.

Grepping on my checkout of openjdk in java.time shows no instance of "twelve"
or "thirteen". I have a grep on the entire code base, but I suspect there will
be no useful hits.