-0: We already have issues@ for automated emails. Whether it's automated
from one place or another does not matter (to me).

"If I'm not mistaken, the issues@ ML was intended to keep one
posted of and reactive on a human discussion happening on
JIRA."

That's what dev@ is for IMO, humans. I've never seen issues@ used as the
target of human messages, only as a sink for bots.

Automated git emails already go to issues@, as do Jira automated email. We
don't yet yet another list for some other kind of automated message.

If anything, it might be clearer to rename issues@ to botsink@ or some such.

Gary