besides, that is JIRA where we can apply patch, but I think it SHOULD be
done on gutbox. github, gitlab, all of them have a convienent pr system.
so yes our JIRA is good, I like JIRA.
But for gitbox, I think it really lack lots of things.
Or, there be those things, but not open.

Xeno Amess <xenoam...@gmail.com> 于 2020年7月25日周六 上午1:11写道: