A reminder that we can break our own builds by configuring maven plugins
like spotbugs, pmd, and so on. If we need to configure another plugin to
run in our builds to check for different errors, then let's consider that.

Or any dev is free to do whatever outside of builds, but, that only leaves
room for regressions from commit to commit unless a plugin fails a build.

Gary