Le lun. 26 avr. 2021 à 16:18, Avijit Basak <avijit.ba...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> Hi
>
>         As per previous discussions, I have created a temporary repository
> in GitHub under my personal GitHub Id(avijitbasak). The artifacts have been
> copied from commons-numbers. A preliminary structure has been created for
> the proposed component.
> Please let me know if we want to proceed with this format.

There is no source code (and a lot of spurious references to
"Commons Numbers").
For sure, populate it with the code extracted from CM's "genetics"
package and proceed with the enhancements.
At first, I'd suggest to refactor the layout of the package (i.e. create
a "subpackage" for each component of a genetic algorithm).
Then some examination of the data-structures is required (a binary
chromosome is currently stored as a "List<Integer>").
Shouldn't the whole design be revised (based on interfaces and
streams)?

> We can copy the
> same to any other team repository if required.

That would be a repository on an ASF server, once the pending vote
process is completed.  [By the way: You didn't vote...]