Hi.

I wonder if/how we would introduce the following functionality:
---CUT---
    /**
     * @param rng Generator that will be shared in the returned sampler.
     * @param list Samplers whose underlying generators will be discarded in
     * the returned instance.
     * @return a sampler sharing the given provider.
     */
    public static ObjectSampler<double[]>
withUniformRandomProvider(final UniformRandomProvider rng, final
SharedStateContinuousSampler... list) {
        final SharedStateContinuousSampler[] samplers = new
SharedStateContinuousSampler[list.length];
        for (int i = 0; i < list.length; i++) {
            samplers[i] = list[i].withUniformRandomProvider(rng);
        }

        return new ObjectSampler<double[]>() {
            /** {@inheritDoc} */
            @Override
            public double[] sample() {
                final double[] out = new double[list.length];
                for (int i = 0; i < list.length; i++) {
                    out[i] = samplers[i].sample();
                }
                return out;