On Wed, 9 Jun 2021 at 14:55, Gilles Sadowski <gillese...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Le mer. 9 juin 2021 à 15:49, Erik Svensson <erik.svens...@nasdaq.com> a
> écrit :
> >
> > Hi!
> >

> > I’m trying and failing to build commons-math and it looks like the class
> LinearCombination is either in the wrong package.
> >
> > In DerivativeStructure for instance, LinearCombination is declared as
> org.apache.commons.numbers.arrays.LinearCombination instead of
> org.apache.commons.numbers.core.LinearCombination.
> >
> > I think I have pulled the last from master so I’m a bit stumped.
> >
> > Is fixing this (in some way) something that is in the works
>
> Yes; sorry for the inconvenience.
> This part of the "Commons Numbers" API has been undergoing
> changes in the last 12 hours.
>
> > or should I do something?
>
> No.  Hopefully it'll soon come back to normal.
> This glitch will probably reoccur with
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUMBERS-162

The maths project is using snapshot dependencies on commons numbers as it
is currently not released.

This class has recently been updated. It was moved to a different
package and the method names have been updated.

I will fix master when the latest snapshot of number has been deployed to
the snapshot repo.

Alex