Von: Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Sonntag, September 19, 2021 9:43 PM
An: dev@commons.apache.org
Betreff: Commons CLI 1.5 for Maven 4.0.0

Folks,

I'd like to pick up "[MNG-7217] Completely update CLI handling according
to Commons CLI 1.4 documentation" next month and like to ask fellow
committers whether any substantial changes have been done in CLI between
1.4 and master and if yes, whether someone would be able to push a
relase for the upcoming Maven version to avoid additional migration work
for me?

The last release has been 4,5 years ago.

Yes, I am a Commons committer too, but am too busy to do a release here
for now.

Regards,

Michael