Sent off-list. Used GMail for my @apache.org email (too lazy to migrate all my
yahoo subscriptions over there). It has a zip attachment, so not sure if it
will be in your inbox or spam folder, but it should arrive in a few
minutes/hours.
Cheers
Bruno

    On Wednesday, 29 December 2021, 05:44:31 am NZDT, Thomas Vandahl
<t...@apache.org> wrote:

 > Am 28.12.2021 um 13:01 schrieb Bruno P. Kinoshita
 > <brunodepau...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>:
>
> `mvn clean test install site` took a few minutes, but it just finished
> running. Below the error that just happened again on my environment (appears
> to be consistent for me):
>
> [INFO] Results:
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] Failures:
> [ERROR]  SerializerUnitTest.testReadWrite:116 [key:0] should not be null,
> Region Name = blockRegion2

Can you send me the log file please (direct mail, supposed to be in target/) If
the test fails consistently, please run just that test because the log file is
being overwritten every time.

> [INFO] Apache Commons JCS :: Core ......................... FAILURE [17:44
> min]

=:-o That's actually a *lot* of time. My seven year old Macbook needs about
four minutes for the same task. Maybe there's a timing issue.

Bye, Thomas