Hello.

To help with automatic collection of tasks for GSoC[1] INFRA is
willing to add fields to our JIRA template.

Proposal:
* (multi-valued) "potential-mentor" [DONE]
* (enumeration) "difficulty-level"

Please suggest which choices should be selectable as "difficulty-level".

A "Skill Level" field was already available but I think that the
current list does not provide useful hints to a newcomer (either
a GCoC candidate or a would-be contributor) about what prior
knowledge would be required to handle the task.
IMHO, there should be a way to define (free entry?) fields akin
to (perhaps with a better name):
* "required-knowledge" (things that candidates can learn by
themselves like how to build the project, etc.)
* "nice-to-have-knowledge" (i.e. for GSoC something that could
be acquired during the "bonding period")

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/GSoC+2022+Ideas+list