On Tue, 10 May 2022 at 02:32, Matt Juntunen <matt.a.juntu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Sounds reasonable to me. Are there any arguments against this change
> other than the fact that it is not a japicmp default setting?

I do not know why the setting default is at the current value. Unlike the
documentation for revapi there is limited explanation of the default
settings in japicmp and why compatibility for binary or source will be
broken. It may be that the developer explicitly wished to be informed of
additions to interfaces.

Since this is unlikely to affect much at all it may be fine left as is in
commons parent. The configuration can be added to the relevant POM in
Commons RNG.

Alex