Hello.

> [...]
>
> interface ComplexDoubleArray {
>     Stream<ComplexDoubleArray> stream(int start, int length);
> }
>
> ComplexDoubleArray a;
> // Will use the Java 8 ForkJoinPool.commonPool() for parallel execution
> a.stream(start, length).parallel().forEach(x -> ComplexFunctions.conj(x,
> x));
>
> class ComplexFunctions {
>     static void conj(ComplexDoubleArray in, ComplexDoubleArray out);
> }
>
> [...]

I have a hard time figuring out whether these bits of code are
intended to become the application developer API...
What data-structure(s) will be visible (from the application)?
What will be hidden ("implementation details")?
Do we have use-cases of non-trivial processing of N-dimensional
cubes of complex numbers?  [I imagine that the same API should
be able to also process cubes of real numbers (without storing the
"0" imaginary parts).]