Right.  Thanks for the pointer.

Ran a quick test on some of the build profiles, and dockerfile-luw is
missing dependencies for some of the linux builds, for example:

[exec] /bin/sh: 1: aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc: not found

That should be an easy fix that I'm happy to do, but to the larger question
of documenting the build process, I put the following to the community:

1.  Do we want a docker file like dockerfile-luw, which provides an
environment for the builds; or,

2.  do we want a docker file like the one at
https://github.com/aremily/commons-crypto that (nearly) completely
automates a full build; or,

3.  both; or

4.  something else?

I think there are benefits to 3, with the drawback being the potential
confusion of having two dockerfiles in one project.  I think, however, that
clear documentation could mitigate that drawback, while providing a fully
automated build capability as well as a flexible environment for targeted
builds.

Thoughts?