Hi all,

I have prepared the initial integration of commons-math into google
oss-fuzz<https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz> in
https://github.com/CodeIntelligenceTesting/oss-fuzz/commit/94cfd612612dde84388322391bf612dd348cf810
 . This will enable continuous fuzzing of this project, which will be conducted
by Google. Bugs that will be found by fuzzing will be reported to you. After
the initial integration of this project into oss-fuzz, I will continue to add
additional fuzz tests to improve the code coverage over time.

The integration requires a primary contact, someone to deal with the bug
reports submitted by oss-fuzz. The email address needs to belong to an
established project committer and be associated with a Google account as per
https://google.github.io/oss-fuzz/getting-started/accepting-new-projects/ .
When a bug is found, you will receive an email that will provide you with
access to ClusterFuzz, crash reports, and fuzzer statistics. More than 1 person
can be included. Please let me know who I should include, if anyone.

Jazzer<https://github.com/CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer>
(https://github.com/CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer) is used for fuzzing Java
applications. Jazzer is a coverage-guided, in-process fuzzer for the JVM
platform developed by Code Intelligence. It is based on libFuzzer and brings
many of its instrumentation-powered mutation features to the JVM. Jazzer has
already found several bugs in JVM applications:
https://github.com/CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer#findings

[https://repository-images.githubusercontent.com/333867901/e8c8cf80-6b8c-11eb-90ee-13efd7719871]<https://github.com/CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer>
CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer: Coverage-guided, in-process fuzzing for the JVM
- GitHub<https://github.com/CodeIntelligenceTesting/jazzer>
Jazzer. Jazzer is a coverage-guided, in-process fuzzer for the JVM platform
developed by Code Intelligence.It is based on libFuzzer and brings many of its
instrumentation-powered mutation features to the JVM.. The JVM bytecode is
executed inside the fuzzer process, which ensures fast execution speeds and
allows seamless fuzzing of native libraries.
github.com


Please let me know if you have any questions regarding fuzzing or the oss-fuzz
integration.