Hi,

I've completed the task of refactoring all complex operations to static
functions and it has been merged to the complex-gsoc-2022 branch. Thank you
for all the help to make this happen.

I wanted to talk about the next task and get some inputs from all of you on
how to start.

Now, I'm going to be working on complex list and matrix support. I have
already begun working on this which can be seen in my github branch [1].

Right now, my work is based on the idea of a mutable list representation of
a set of complex numbers (List<Complex>) using a backing double[] for
storage.

I know Matt mentioned using Buffers as well and so I was hoping if you can
give a little more detail about this. If there are any other suggestions,
please let me know.

Thanks,

Sumanth

[1]