@Dennis: the point is more about not encouraging users to consume it,
tomcat has no big issue integrating the project as it is in its own code
base but as an servlet API user, importing it means either to not use
servlet 3 api or to not use fileupload but both together can become a
nightmare when mixed thru libraries so since it is not needed on end users
side now maybe it is time to not do a v2 and let tomcat handle the impl as
part of the tomat project. Guess it was the main point and I think it makes
sense.

Romain Manni-Bucau