I have been looking at continuing the work on the descriptive module
to add the remaining stats found in Commons Math. Before adding more
classes I would like to address the current implementation pattern.

The statistics in the descriptive module are currently abstract
classes with a concrete inner class that is prefixed Storeless.

This pattern would make sense if there was the intention to provide
stored implementations. Currently I do not think this would be the
best solution. For example it would make sense to separate the storage
of a variable size stream of double values, from the computation of a
statistic. That is, a resizable backing array storage is out of scope
for this module.

I propose to simplify the current implementations to final classes
that implement the current Storeless functionality. Any future change
to stored, immutable, or other implementations can be provided by
changing the final class back to abstract with different
implementations.

Alex