Hello Gary,

As a part of my assignment and personal passion and interest I chose to
work on Apache commons, it would be really helpful if you could approve at
least a few PR's as I have worked my best and I am ready to adhere to your
reviews and rectify the current changes if needed.

Please help me here, the following are the pull requests:
https://github.com/apache/commons-dbutils/pull/220 (This PR contains the
changes, and I have rectified the changes as expected by you. Additionally,
I would like to add that all the quality checks have been passed for the
code changes in this particular case).
https://github.com/apache/commons-dbutils/pull/218
<https://github.com/apache/commons-dbutils/pull/218>
https://github.com/apache/commons-dbutils/pull/219

Your support to developers like me is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Sanjana Rampur Kottur