Hi!

I have a question about EqualsBuilder#reflectionEquals. From Java9 onwards we
get more and more nasty module problems. Mainly because the code tries to
recurse into java.util.* classes as well.
I know that I can use setBypassReflectionClasses for those. But wouldn't it be
fine to have an additional switch to 'skipOnCustomEquals' or similar?

The idea is to only use reflection on classes which do not provide their own
equals method. One can test this imo rather easily by checking whether
classInQuestion.getMethod("equals", Object.class).getDeclaringClass() !=
Object.class
Do that for lhs and rhs and if both fit the criteria -> invoke equals

Wdyt of that idea? Worth trying or is there already a better solution?
With the new flag we can make sure that we do not change the current behaviour
for existing use cases.

LieGrue,
strub