Hi all,
This is a good initiative to do regularly (e.g. yearly or bi-yearly), and
it should be sponsored/guided by this project/community. It could/will help
the ASF (specifically those involved in community building) to pinpoint
which projects operate successfully (in the spirit of the Apache
Foundation) and which should be offered assistance to improve.

But it should be communicated to all within all projects.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-