On 2015-01-06 18:53, Vincent Keunen wrote:
Good idea.

I would just remove the "only" from "Releases: source code only". Maybe say "Releases: source code at the minimum" ? It's not a problem to have some projects also release binaries, is it?

Releasing binaries have, to this point, always been a convenience service provided by individuals, but that may very well change with the new code signing service. I agree that this will need some mulling over.

Shouldn't there be also something about a minimum documentation? Not necessarily doc on source code, but doc on the project (minimal web site,...)?

I would add to that something about where discussions/decisions take place, possibly something about contacting projects; private for personal/security issues (provided they get disclosed publicly if it's a security issue and it has been fixed), public for all else. Some projects unfortunately have a tendency to use their private lists for much more than committer votes and security issues, which I find is bad practice.

With regards,
Daniel.

I can also confirm that Bertrand was talking about this to me at Budapest. So "ages >= 2 months". :-)

Vincent