Hmmm, maybe someone can look at https://jquery-datatables-row-grouping.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/collapsibleGroups.html and work out something nifty?

On 2015-01-15 20:24, Daniel Gruno wrote:

On 2015-01-15 17:00, Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH) wrote:
I was thinking of putting the data in a JQuery DataTable, this will make it searchable and sortable.
Not a terrible idea you have there :)

I have committed a test for this, available at https://projects-new.apache.org/datatables.html now.

However, it does leave a few problems, specifically on how to sort by programming language and categories, which I can't quite work out - ideas/suggestions are most welcome!!

With regards,
Daniel.
Maybe someone else will beat me to it.

Sent from my Windows Phone