From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacre...@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 06:45
To: Bertrand Delacretaz
Cc: dev
Subject: Re: A maturity model for Apache projects

Hi,

Thanks to everybody who contributed, I think
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ApacheProjectMaturityModel is ready
for prime time, as a first version that might still evolve.

(except maybe Justin's comments about CD10, let's see how you like the
current wording)

I suggest moving it under https://www.apache.org/dev/ alongside
https://www.apache.org/dev/project-requirements which is more about
processes, and link both documents to each other. WDYT?

-Bertrand