On 16 February 2015 at 20:38, Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On 02/16/2015 12:06 PM, jan i wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> No response here, so I assume the FFT will be covered by Nick.
>>

> My impression was that he was saying that he was *not* doing it, and was
> looking for a replacement.

So was mine, but I have received a private mail, with a different story, so
I guess we will hear more.

I have tried to make a editor track and a "small projects" track, but it is
very difficult to see which talks are open and how the PMCs look at them.
We miss people who review the general parts (meaning not the big tracks).

Looks at the moment as if I will have some extra time to spare at ACNA,
unless I/We find a way of defining tracks for the "not big, not top pick"
projects.

rgds
jan I.