Minor design nit: the content boxes should either be centered or do a
better job of auto filling the available horizontal space. Otherwise, it
looks spiffy, despite being fairly tiny on my monitor.

Would also like to see the releases page sort by date by default, and show
more than 10 entries. This is not a reason to block the switch though.

+0.9 in current state, +1 once my comments are addressed.