Soundaram,

I have forwarded your message to dev@ openoffice.apache.org where you may find
better responss.

The remedy is to find the lock file in the same folder as the document that was
open at the time of interruption.  It will have a similar name to the one that
was open.  Delete that file.

You may find there are other difficulties to deal with.  These can be discussed
and resolved on the dev@ oo.a.o list.

 - Dennis