From: Luke Han<mailto:luke...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎11/‎21/‎2015 6:17 AM
To: dev@community.apache.org<mailto:dev@community.apache.org>
Subject: Re: 答复: Forming a community of Apache fans in China - Apache China
Community

One more important thing I would like to emphasize here is there are many
people are consulting me, our members, other ASF members in China about how
to not only contribute code but also bring some projects to ASF. That's I
would like to say more localization content, events, meetups will help a
lot to engage the local community to contribute more to ASF.

Best Regards!

Luke Han