Greetings Sir -

My name is Vasudev (A.k.a Dev). I thought I should start contributing to Open
source projects.  I work for a startup in India. I wear multiple hats at work -
marketing, communications and Publicity is one of the role. Hence, I thought, I
could lend my hand on this task if this is still available.

For your ready reference, please find the task details:
Task type: Marketing and Publicity
Additional information: https://twitter.com/theasf
Accumulate all of the ASF projects that have Twitter accounts, and create a
Twitter List, attached to @theASF, of these projects.

* Create doc to track these (in svn?) and who is responsible for each
* Work with Sally to create the initial list and keep it updated
* Possibly create discussion list where sample/recommended tweets can be pushed
out to the people responsible for these accounts

I am looking forward to hear from you at your earliest opportunity.

Thank you,
-Dev