Hi Isabel

What a brilliant idea! I'd like to participate and also help out where I can.

Thanks
Sharan

On 11/05/17 06:03, Ted Dunning wrote:
Since this suggestion is to mixed open/closed lists, I have moved all
emails except dev@comm.a.o to bcc.

I also trimmed vats of details from the original email.

I think that this is a very cool idea and would be happy to raise some
funds for it, perhaps for snacks or Mate.

I would also love to attend and contribute more substantively, iff'n the
Creek don't rise <http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-god1.htm>.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 1:15 PM, Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>