Is there a guide on the kind of talks ApacheCons look for (45 minutes
is all I found so far). I haven't been to an ApacheCon before, but may
be interesting in submitting an Apache Solr talk (have presented at
other confs). I usually do beginner talks, but don't know if this is
from-zero, latest-features, from A to K, or any other kind of talk
that would be most useful.

Any advise/links would be appreciated, probably not just by me.

Regards,
   Alex.